Radiant Woman is a contemporary Rite of Passage program for teenage girls aged 14-17 and their mother/ female mentor.
The creators and facilitators of this program bring a diverse range of experience and training backgrounds including studying with Jane Bennett, Katherine Krueger, Grandmother Billawarra Lee, and Arne Rubinstein as well as professional education and social work studies.
Radiant Woman runs primarily in Northern NSW in Australia, in the beautiful Byron Bay Hinterland however we also have programs running in Western Australia and Far North Queensland.
Areas of Work
- Anti-Gang Violence/Prevention
- Bullying/Emotional Safety
- Drugs & Alcohol
- Eating Disorders
- Global Citizenship
- Love and Sexuality/Healthy Relationships
- Non-Binary Gender Roles
- Other Areas
- Preservation of Indigenous Knowledge/Culture
- Service Learning
- Values Formation/Clarification