Gaia Girls Passages provides circles of support, inspiration and encouragement through nature-based girls groups, summer camps, and individual rite of passage ceremonies for females ages 8-18 and their mothers in the Bay Area of California.
- Wildflower Girls Circles: Grades 2-5
- Elemental Rite of Passage: Grades 6-8
- Backpacking Trips for Teens: Grades 7-12
- Summer Programs, Grades K-12
- Community Happenings + Open Houses
- Individual Ceremony Design + Consulting
Areas of Work
Gaia Girls Passages provides an intergenerational community that connects girls to the natural world, builds confidence, voice, and leadership and supports girls through the changes from childhood to young womanhood. Gaia Girls is offering Teen Backpacking Trips for girls grades 7-12 this summer! 6-day trek in Big Basin, June 24-29 for Grades 7-10 8-day trek in Big Sur, July 14-21,...