As a facilitator I combine place-based, nature-connection practices with art therapy for all ages as well as depth personal growth and transformation work with adults. I work clinically with adults, children, youth, couples and families in the art therapy studio. I also facilitate environmental education programming through Wild Voices program of Wildsight (a local organization). My mission is to tend the soul of the world using all possible ways in service of the Great Work.
- Nature-Connection, Arts Empowerment and Coyote Mentoring program offered for children and youth
- Coyote Mentoring via Wild Voices for Kids, Columbia Basin Environmental Education Network.
- Circle of Men – Men’s Healing & Personal Growth Services
- Boys and Young Men’s Mentorship Programming using nature-connection and arts-empowerment with a focus on: healthy masculinity, initiation, male vulnerability, creativity, spiritual warriorship, diversity, consent culture using circle process.
- Council of All Beings – All ages, deep time explorations of people, the spirit of place and the other-than-human world and the Work That Reconnects
- Consultation services for organization and individuals using nature-based principles and arts-based practices for capacity building and organizational development
- Speaking engagements on any of the above or related services, themes or issues.
My lineage is my relatedness to the human, plant, mineral and animal and ancestral teachers that have touched my life and continue to shape the man I am today. Trained in Art Therapy, Coyote Mentoring, Orphan Wisdom, the Work That Reconnects, Hatha Yoga, Somatic Counselling, Mosaic Voices, Capoeira as well as a 4-year Sun Dancer in a Lakota Sundance tradition.
I recognize the un-ceded homeland, xaʔxáʔ tumxʷulaʔxʷ of the Sinixt people as the ground upon which my family is blessed to live, love and thrive. I use my privilege to show up as an ally and an accomplice whenever and wherever possible to support Indigenous cultural renewal, resistance to Empire and to heal both nature and culture for all earth people. I give thanks to the land and the people to whom is belongs for the abundance, health and peace my family is blessed to enjoy. In service of the Great Turning.
Areas of Work
- All ages