Summer is coming up, and you miss your friends. A LOT. You’ve been stuck in your house for months, binge-watching videos on TikTok and listening to your little brothers scream at each other. All you wanna do is get out of the house, have fun + get some space. Good news – there’s an alternative!
Our Massachusetts Teen Retreat (for ages 15-19) is an immersion into mindfulness, community + being yourself.
Small groups. Meditation. Workshops. Online dance party!
You’ll learn tools to . . .
• Calm yourself down
• Be happy without always having reach out to other people
• Relax yourself when you’re in high stress situations
• Focus on you instead of worrying about what other people think
• Unpack and unravel what you’re feeling
• Compassionately guide yourself through transitions in your life
• Love yourself
• Understand how your mind works
• See the world from a different perspective
Please note: We expect that the final decision about whether we will hold the in-person retreats will be made by the first week of June 2021. Part of the decision will be based on the number signed up for each retreat—we need a minimum of 15 people to run an in-person retreat. We will be using public health guidelines, along with your input, to make the decision whether we can gather in person safely and ethically. If we decide *not* to do the in-person retreats, full refunds will be given and, in place of in-person retreats, we will run additional online retreats during the same dates that the in-person retreats were scheduled.