Gaia Girls Passages provides circles of support, inspiration and encouragement through nature-based girls groups, summer camps, and individual rite of passage ceremonies for females ages 8-18 and their mothers in the Bay Area of California.
- Wildflower Girls Circles: Grades 2-5
- Elemental Rite of Passage: Grades 6-8
- Backpacking Trips for Teens: Grades 7-12
- Summer Programs, Grades K-12
- Community Happenings + Open Houses
- Individual Ceremony Design + Consulting
Areas of Work
Gaia Girls Passages supports girls through the changes from childhood into adolescence through connection to the natural world, and grows confidence, voice, and leadership. Gaia Girls is now offering two new Rite of Passage Circles for Girls in grades 6 & 7: one in the Peninsula (San Mateo/Belmont) and another in Wildcat Canyon (Richmond)! These circles will be year one...