Welcome to the Youth Passageways Forums!
We consider dialog and exchange to be an unbelievably important part of community building as well as stewarding the vast knowledge and resources from across our network.
The aim of our forums are to inspire that kind of dialog, where practitioners and families, academia and organizers alike can learn from each other, share and inform leading-edge ideas, promote best practices, and collaboratively grow this vital movement together.
Whereas anyone can view our forums, to comment you must become a partner, you can do so HERE
Learn how and why to use our forums as well as our conduct policy in our FAQ
- Embody our values and ethics in your posts and replies,
- Be active,
- Engage the topic not the person,
- Come from a place of service,
- Provide value to the discussion,
- And above all – please don’t spam.
Community Commons: A forum for Introductions and Ideas
Welcome to the Youth Passageways Community Commons. This is a place for partner introductions, to say a little bit about who you are, what you do, and any questions you'd like to see addressed. To see our general guidelines, information, etc, view our FAQ
- 1 year, 11 months ago
Volunteer and Work Opportunity Listings
Welcome to the Youth Passageways Work & Volunteer Listings. This is a place for our partners to let the network know about their needs and opportunities. To post here you must be a partner. Haven't joined yet? You can do so HERE. Things to post in this forum:
- Employment Opportunities — Career and Employment Opportunities.
- Internships — Paid and Unpaid Internships.
- Volunteer Opportunities — Opportunities to meet people, provide a service, or become part of a larger effort and in turn community.
- Job - Full Time
- Job - Part Time
- Job - Temp
- Internship - Paid
- Internship - Unpaid
- 2 years ago
- Community Commons: A forum for Introductions and Ideas